Date: August 28th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: “You obviously didn’t go to the double-jump district.”
Intro: Lawnmower Man
Closing Words: Marcus Fenix "Shut up." Tyler Wilde "Why?"
Closing Song: William Shatner - Fallonyoursword.com
- Top 7 Trendy game design crutches
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy
- Cheesy songs about videogames.
- Incorrect things in videogames.
- Jason Statham impersonation by Chris Antista.
- Reoccuring motif where Chris Antista says AJ Glasser "told me that in Japanese culture, it is very rude to interrupt someone."
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Gravely voices [5:45-6:10]
- Chris Antista
- I'm the editor of fun. If there is any, I take it out.
- Solidarity purchase from your friends at GamesRadar.
- Yo, see this! GamesRadar talks to a girl!
- I slammed the Batman villains so hard. My boner somebody execute it.
- Batting on her breasts.
- Mikel "That's grounds for a lawsuit."
- Singularity is an FPS mixed with Blinx the Cat. Genre mash-up!
- My boner, someone execute it.
- Did someone threaten to blow me? If somebody is willing to blow me, I deserve that IP adress.
- Mikel Reparaz:
- On Damnation development team "That was, like, the goal, they hit that goal, and they celebrated. And then they masturbated in each others salad." [20:40-20:47]
- A hood over a mask, which is being worn over a hood.
- [The Batman 1966 TV show] was Space Ghost Coast to Coast in reverse.
- I will teach you how to parkour. Check out my beret.
- Prince of Persia is an advancement in the Blinx the Cat genre.
- Emo Jazz Musician segment [1:36:56-1:38:40]
- Mikel Reparaz blues voice:
- "I learned to play the blues while playing Space Invaders."
- "My name is Pussy Urethra Jones. My name is Gumfoot Aeris."
- "I hope to publish a collection of my poetry from high school algebra."
- Chris Antista: "This one time the 'lectricity went out and I thought it was the work of the devil."
- Your Favorite Enemies - "Cup of Sorrow" [1:20:48]
- Brett Elston
- Cement is not magnetic.
- Blinx the Cat is a genre.
- When I was at Toys "R" Us, it was Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, not Soul Reaver. I put games by name in alphabetical order.
- The beam that comes out of cyclops eyes is not a laser. It's a compressive force.
- Chris "Your Wikimotherfuckingparaz."
- My friend KREATIVEassassin was late to Mummy Returns while listening to Kano.
- Chris "I'm still late to this day."
- Tyler Wilde
- Meta Erotic. Pictures of people watching porn.
- I'm just brooding upon a star.
Anti Question of the Week 49.5?
- Which band do you hate because of Rock Band/Guitar Hero? Wolfmother is the general concensus.
Question of the Week 50: What series have you beat every game in?
- Chris Antista: Beat all the main Mario games in North America. Star Tropics. All Tony Hawks, except Proving Ground.
- Brett Elston: Beat all the Metroids.
- Mikel Reparaz: All Grand Theft Autos, except 2; all Castlevanias, except the first one; all four of the Metal Gear Solids.
- Tyler Wilde: The main Street Fighter games except 4.
Link: Episode 66