Date: June 20th, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: Intro? INTRO?! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS EPISODE HAS AN INTRO?!
Quote of the week: "There's three people in this room, and two of them don't give a fuck about what just happened."
Closing Words: Everyone: "Bye"
- Top 7 Worst Parts of Best Games
- Wii Fit causes millions of dollars in damages.
- Peter Travers: Number one studio fellator in movie history.
- Moon Interview
- Consoles of the 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000's
- First time baby laugh sound effect was used.
- Marks the first appearance of Charlie Barratt.
- First QOTW answered by Hosts that predates QOTW: Gaming addiction story.
- First shoutout TheSurburbiaRuins
- Dealt with Brett Elston's story of playing Pokemon in Puerto Rico with his girlfriend (Carolyn).
- First time rape was ever mentioned on TalkRadar.
- "Hoborape" at 36:05 into the podcast.
- Said three times:
- Twice by Chris Antista.
- Once by Brett Elston.
- 1st break
- 17:20 (unknown)
- WWE plugs
- Down with Zelda commerical
- 18:45 another song (unknown)
- 1st time breaking of glass sound effect was played.
- 2nd Break
- 32:00 song ?
- Commerical for Sega 32X and Saturn
- 32:48 different song?
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- Was hallucinating Dr. Mario, and decided after midnight to walk four miles home. He could have been hoboraped.
- Says Sora's boy nipples from Kingdom Hearts II are "so lickable."
- I've played all the Halos and I still don't understand how things fit.
- I asked you chicken or fish, and you said yeah.
- Brett Elston
- "Kingdom Hearts and the Goddamn Gummi ship."
- "Spiderman Web Master. BANNED!"
- In 1997, Brett Elston bought a Sega CD-X and games from a friend for $60 because the friend needed drug money. Because of that, it semi-changed that person's life.
- Charlie Barratt
- "Could you imagine the box art for Agile Warrior?"
Link: Episode 6