Date: May 29th, 2009
Special Guest(s): Brief appearance by Dan Amrich
Quote of the week: “You’ve obviously never had a hot grandfather.”
Intro: Strangers with Candy.
Closing Words: Chris Antista: "Take us out Brett." (Brett Bionic Commando Clip)
Closing Song: Get Shakes - Disneyland (Pt. 1)
- Top 7 Games we want announced at E3 2009
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Bionic Commando plot spoilers: "THE ARM IS HIS WIFE!"
- Modern Warfare 2
- Wayne Allwine, voice of Mickey Mouse, dies at 62.
- Brett Elston revealed the Bionic Commando wife arm.
- "Learn to Spell" by Palatte Swap Ninja First premiered during the 1st break.
- Outtakes and behind the scenes audio of "Learn to Spell".
- Chris Antista: "Motherfucking spell."
- Char-Barratt: The Pokemon version of Charlie Barratt as told by Chris Antista.
- Brief guest appearance with Dan Amrich.
- Modern Warfare 2 reveal trailer.
- Analyzing dream segment started.
- Wayne Allwine's last role as Mickey Mouse was Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.
Funny Quotes and Stories
- Chris Antista:
- "Did you grind the robot dinosaur?"
- The muppets need to be in Kingdom Hearts.
- "N4G and NeoGAF are faith based moronic peopple that don't listen to reason."
- On Wii Music at E3 2008: "I almost overdosed on retarded."
- A prostate reminds me of a last boss. Hard to get, harder to find.
- Killzone 2 single player is not garbage but beatiful rubbish.
- My dick is my vagina.
- On the Muppets being in a Kingdom Hearts game: "Wouldn't you fucking... KILL to run into them?!"
- Charlie Barratt:
- "Obviously, you never had a hot grandfather."
- Mikel Reparaz
- Rainbow Socks. A game about apparel.
- Brett Elston
- I want to have sex with that group of men.
- Mario Karty.
- Donkey Kong is King of the Fungle.
Question of the Week 37: What are you looking forward to at E3?
- Chris Antista: Red Dead Redemption, Tony Hawk Ride
- Brett Elston: DJ Hero, something good from Nintendo
- Charlie Barrat: The Beatles: Rock Band, Alan Wake
- Mikel Reparaz: God of War III
Link: Episode 53