Date: April 3rd, 2009
Special Guest(s): Seth Killian
Quote of the week: “He doesn’t have an Astro Gaming headset and he falls to sleep at night punching himself in the dick.”
Intro: Guile's "We can go home" speech from the first Street Fighter movie.
Closing Words: Chris Antista "Oh, doctor. Take us out." Ambassador Blanka "Justice, discipline, commitment."
Closing Song: Journey - "Don't Stop Believing"
- Top 7 Annoying nags that need to STFU
- Sony claims Blu-Ray will be the industry standard via the PS3.
- Stump Seth Killian contest
- Seth Killian's 2nd appearance on Talkradar.
- Wrote the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 guide.
- Showcases his savant skills of the music.
- Said it was Sate or Debussy for the music.
- Knew that the Duane and Brando Mega Man 2 video was 7:33 long.
- CAN-GATE Exposed at 44:24 in the podcast. Has some beef with the composer Masaya Matsuura.
- Lazytown + Lil Jon mashup first played.
- Street Fighter the animated TV show clips Sonic Boom, and Ambassador Blanka first played at 2:01:00.
- Mikel Reparaz exposes the Guitar Herorar Metallicar press releases at 2:31:45.
- Radio DJ Segment at 2:31:45 promoting Astro Gaming headsets.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- I decided to take acid when watching the Matrix I only had money for acid, so I snuck in.
- The Duke on helium
- Stuntman audio [29:20-29:37]
- "Wear a condom. Pull out!"
- "All right, stay right there. We're gonna go take some dickshits and we'll be right back."
- In Niko voice: "How does this work, a phone call? Am I talking to block? I have no idea; looks like brick."
- "My Xbox 360 died and disappeared like Jesus."
- Phone call am I speaking to brick?
- Smokeable swag? I love it.
- Rated D for dickjoke.
- If Seth wasn't hear I'd fart on the mic right now.
- Fuck Blu-ray and fuck Sony.
- To make a great Godzilla game you need to get stuck in the environment.
- Brett Elston
- "Eat your vegetables!"
- "Date master. No, you will not win."
- Fuck You.
- I want to be in a high level meeting where an executive is yelling in Japanese and finds out about print screen.
- That speaks to the Jaguars strength when they're best game is Theme Park.
- P.N.o.3. is my favorite shitty game.
- Mikel Reparaz
- "Kick in the fucking face."
- Seth Killian
- Microsoft has a piracy button that comes with the keyboard.
Question of the Week 29: What game do you want to see a remake?
- Chris Antista: Wanted DuckTales, but was tricked into saying Little Nemo in Slumberland.
- Mikel Raparaz: Jaws for NES.
- Brett Elston: Godzilla, Wizards and Warriors.
Link: Episode 45