Date: January 16th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: “People have songs they f*ck to, he has a song he shits to."
Intro: Wayne's World
Closing Words: "What it is is what it is" - Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Closing Song: Partners In Kryme - Turtle Power
- Top 7 Best ports on inferior systems (Inferior meaning underpowered.)
- Killzone 2 vs 2008's best shooters
- Phoenix Games
- Randy "Macho Man" Savage makes Left 4 Dead awesome
- Phoenix Games exposed on TalkRadar for really shitty voice acting and somehow avoiding being sued by Disney.
- 1st time Current Affair sound effect was used, but it was first used for Elston Remembers and not Wikiparez.
- Brett's first cassette was the TMNT soundtrack.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- I wouldn't mind if Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft, got into a car and drove off a cliff, and get into a fiery explosion.
- It doesn't matter, I'll be fired at the end of the month.
- It's exactly what it promises. White Van Racer. It's a White van that races.
- You know exactly what you're getting yourself into, sp what if its Sega CD graphics on Wii.
- Disney call your attorneys the game name is called Countryside Bears.
- Brett Elston:
- Brett mentions that he never saw "Aladdin", nor "The Lion King", and that the last Disney movie he saw was "Beauty and the Beast" (though he said he saw "Tarzan"), and Chris goes into a fit of rage and fail sound effects.
- Brett: "Well, I'm sorry I didn't go see 'Home on the Range' on opening weekend."
- Renegade Kid is pushing an envelope that nobody is opening in their mailbox.
- That's abduction race.
- My favorite game name is Drop and Blow.
- Watching porn with Rammenstein is hilarious.
- On Castlevania games:
- Brett: "There have been 7 games with the Metroid-Vania style of gameplay. They need to do something different with it."
- Shane: "Like Judgment?"
- Brett: "On second thought, stick with the Metroid-Vania!"
- On "Animal Soccer World": "What is going on?!"
- Mikel Reparaz:
- On Grand Theft Auto IV's expansion: "The Misplaced and the Darned."
- Shane Patterson
- Why don't you play your killer app Home?
Question of the Week 18: What music did you play over a game?
- Brett Elston: Played Robert Miles over Link to the Past and the Jurassic Park soundtrack over Lost Vikings.
- Shane Patterson: Listened to "Evil Empire" while playing Resident Evil 2. Listened to "Battle for Los Angeles" for Resident Evil 3. Playing the Smackdown games, he mainly listens to jazz.
- Chris Antista: Listened to Clerks and Pulp Fiction over every SNES game.
- Mikel Reparaz: Listened to Cosmic Thing by the B-52's over the Castlevania III soundtrack.
Link: Episode 34