Date: December 12th, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: "The problem with Home is that it is."
Intro: Toy Story 2
Closing Words: Brett: "Let's get out of here. Rick Robo Roll us out of here."
Closing Song: Chrono Trigger Robo Roll
- Top 7 Prettiest games of 2008
- PlayStation Home
- Persona 4
- Japanese Saints Row 2 commercial... WTF?!
- Chris Antista does his first Kermit impression in regards to the Giant Bomb community.
- First Time the Morning Radio DJ's had used $5 footlong segment.
- Brett Elston's favorite color is orange.
- Wizard and Warriors III Theives Guild played at the end of the 2nd break
- Grains of War cereal played in the first break
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista:
- "Women should do dishes more instead of complaining about podcast length." [1:25:00]
- First mentions his story of having lots of sex with his girlfriend playing Tetris Worlds.
- I'm playing Party Babies. I can't get this little fucker to stop.
- I thought he was the rodent that lured other rodents to America under the false pretense of no cats.
- Mikel my dick is nicknamed Thrillville.
- Beat your wife with a thumb.
- I think I need more Rush Limbaugh and women should do more things.
- I'm really single.
- Everyone makes fun of Southerners playing a Wii [54:00]
- Brett Elston:
- An FPS where you shoot ideas away.
- 800,000 Wii's sold over Thanksgiving. STOP IT!
- I bought Banjo Kazooie Cock and Balls for $20.
- Mikel Reparaz:
- Halo 4? Fucking Liberal elitest.
- Home is so sterile and European.
- Henry Gilbert
- The problem with Home is it is.
Question of the Week: What franchise are you hopelessly, blindly devoted to?
- Brett Elston: Ace Combat
- Henry Gilbert: Wrestling games, Tower Defense game clones, Advance War clones
- Mikel Reparaz: Street Fighter
- Chris Antista: Tony Hawk
Link: Episode 31