Date: May 30th, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: Intro? What intro?
Quote of the week: Chris Antista "I respect your opinion, I just think you're an asshole."
Ending Quote: Chris Antista "We're out".
Closing Song: None
- Top 7 Fruitless Endeavors
- Ninja Gaiden II
- Street Fighter IV
- Capcom's best-selling games
- Tom Clancy's HAWX
- Beyond Good & Evil Teaser
- Guiter Hero: On Tour
- Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff ...Also, Tecmo Bowl Cheerleaders
- Marks the first appearance of Shane Patterson.
- Mario 2 first mentioned by Chris Antista.
- First time Brett Elston mentioned Pokémon. (No sound effect.)
- First TalkRadar to have a commercial break.
- First TalkRadar without the main cast fully there; Mikel is absent. Brett and Tyler are still there, but they're off-site. (Brett being at Capcom in Las Vegas and Tyler being on his ass at home.) Interesting!
- We hear that the bosses want them to cut down on swearing. Which doesn't last long.
- The best selling Capcom game ever was Street Fighter 2. 6+ million copies
- Brett's Ace Combat fandom is revealed.
- Chris still has the Mega Man 2 box.
- Chris's dramatic sound effect was heard in a Spongebob episode. [47:12-47:21]
- Tyler Nagata first mentioned.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- I'm uncomfortable around strippers 'cause I hate bitches that want money from me.
- Can't vote. Not allowed. I barely touched that kid!"[52:39-52:47]
- "It's a mix, it's the VIRGIN Jesus. He gave birth to himself. - on the Rio de Janiero Christ the Savior statue.
- I wanted to have her here to out her own vagina. on AJ Glasser being a girl.
- Have you considered playing the Wii with your asshole?
- I would not send a ninja against rocket launchers.
- 1Up more like 1Down when it comes to reviewing games.
- It's the game that plays itself. It's the game 2000.
- Spin Doctors 2 Princes should have been the 3rd Prince of Persia game.
- I can already take care of that. The bedsheets look like a Jason Pollack painting.
- Shane "Do you mean Final Fantasy X?
- Shane Patterson
- That's right, this is my first time. I'm scared, but I'm sure you'll be gentle!" - his first quote.
- Let's shit out a Wii game.
- Brett Elston
- I want that music played at my FUNERAL, man!" - on Mega Man II intro.
- It's just a mishmash of a bunch of stuff. It's like 80s and crappy and worse.
- I don't have a fear of heights, I have a fear of dying.
- Predicted that Guitar Hero 5 had open world elements and stupid story mode. However Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock will have most of the stuff Brett Elston predicted. [47:01-52:01]
- Brett Elston cried at the end of Mega Man II because he thought Mega Man was dead. [6:41-7:01]
- While in Las Vegas for a Capcom event, Brett's hotel room was trashed. After going to complain about it, he saw a man in an elevator throw up in a trash can.[28:21-30:45]
- I caught all the Pokemon
- Chris "Then you turned 11."
- Tyler Wilde
Link: Episode 3