Date: November 27th, 2008
Quote of the week: “Burgess Meredith voiced a game? ‘Rocky, get the yellow key to proceed!'"
Intro: 30 Rock
Closing Words: Brett Elston "Take us out." Brett 2D2
Closing Song: Times of Distortion - Chrono Trigger OCRemix by Thumper
- Top 7 Native American stereotypes
- Left 4 Dead plan gone wrong
- PaletteSwapNinja's New Song (Wii Christmas)
- Rouge Leaders written by PTOM Editor and Chief at the time Rob Smith
- Electronic Gaming Monthly closing rumors first mentioned
- First time British person was on podcast. (Rob Smith)
- Brett2-D2 soundboard first used.
- Chris Antista brought Mr. Mosquito and Mark of Kri; 2/4 games that traveled with him to San Francisco.
- Mikel Reparaz created the ugliest character in Home and did the salsa dance non-stop.
- Burgess Meredith and Bill Cosby impersonation started by Chris Antista.
- Exclusive premire of Wii Christmas by Palatte Swap Ninja.
- Sick of the Rape Porn conglomerate from the Top 7.
- Chris Antista played a lot of Virtua Tennis and Crazy Taxi.
- First time Brett mentioned his sad story of playing with a Buzzoff carboard cutout [1:49]
- Fake Contest Win Brett Elston as your father.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- Kill all the enemies to drop the spirit barrier.
- Bill Cosby "He's a man with a microphone and they still let him do it age the age of 149."
- TalkRadar 29 divisible by nothing
- Tobacco is great.
- I love the idea of getting ass on a floppy disk.
- Tips and Tricks Magazine
- Mikel "Published by Flynt publications"
- Charlie Barratt
- Besides Gabriel Knight, Lucas Arts made the best adventure games.
- This game has everything. It has Christopher Walken in a Fedora and full motion video.
- Scott Butterworth:
- "Give him a fistful of AIDS."
- On Native Americans and Thanksgiving:
- Chris Antista: "The Indians turn into your grandparents and you eat with them."
- Charlie Barratt: "The Indians used all the parts of the dinosaur."
- Chris: "Even the spiked tail was used to keep the women in line."
- Mikel Reparaz
- We're the only family you need.
- I hate when I describe my job to non gamers. I feel like a person in rainbow suspenders with a propeller beanie.
- Brett Elston
- Know your podcasts sir!
- Most of my family thinks I work at Nintendo.
- EGM very serious business in the 5th grade sir.
Question of the Week: What's the biggest gaming loss you've suffered?
- Brett Elston:
- Last stage in Banjo Kazooie. 20-plus hours in and lost all of his save files.
- Game Boy stolen in 7th grade with all the games. Found out who did it, and a good kick to the nuts and the asshole.
- Mikel Reparaz: Restarting from scratch the level he created for the LittleBigPlanet contest.
- Charlie Barratt:
- Crackdown from 9 pm to 7 am with Brett. Lost all saves when it was updated.
- Also losing his family, son, and house in the Sims 2.
- "I would rather live in that world."
- Rob Smith:
- Losing all information on the book 3 months in for Rogue Leaders.
- Also, Sim City 2000. Lost everything.
Link: Episode 29