Date: October 17th, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: “I love my racing games. I’m something of a racist.”
Closing Words: Brett Elston "Don't be boring."
Closing Song: The Servant - Cells
- Top 7 Toughest opening levels
- Darth Vader spells
- Dead Space
- Buy Bush a PS2 Campaign was started by Mikel Reparaz
- Brett Elston mentions Toys 'R' Us twice in this podcast.
- Most of Brett Bot sound effects comes from this episode
- Date master skills Wipeout November 95 then incorrects himself with 97.
- 1st about Jordan vs. Bird soundtrack.
- 2nd for a buy 2 get one free sale in October.
- Darth Vader alphabet soundboard first used.
- Chris Antista announced his running for Digital Rights Czar.
- Lizzie Cuevas first mentioned on the podcast by Chris described as "almost presentable: [1:32:38]
- Podcast Premier of Palate Swap Ninja's "Three Red Lights".
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- "My dad raped me with the same cricket paddle he beat me with. It had scared poo, because it was rushed."
- Sonic the Hedgehog and the Windowless Van.
- The filthiest race even the biggest bigot can get behind.
- Yo bro me and dis girl went ass to necks.
- Captain Holocaust
- His mom bought him Asytanax 3 times because it was cheap and on clearance.
- "Robot vagina comes in all sizes when manufactured by Toshiba." [1:21:40-50]
- On Charlie Barratt: "Completely fuckable regardless of gender and sexuality." [1:33:07-12]
- I got my technique pat down. Pull, turn, twist.
- Lizzie's unattractive.
- Poor nieve adult Mikel Reparaz.
- Brett Elston:
- "Hey shut up this is Brett."
- Me fucking those 3 elephants in the butthole. [25:27-29]
- "Stupid piece of shit. (On Wii for Dummies book.)
- "Fuck that game and its stupid face." [1:04:32-34]
- I hit you 30 times with a sword in the face, dick, and asshole and he is not dead.
- Mikel Reparaz:
- Was behind the internet campaign to get President Bush a PS2 with SOCOM.
- I will fucking kill you for looking at my robot's vagina.
- Quick! Hold that bucket to our ass.
- "Narc, paid $20 for that game, and paid $40 too much."
- "STFU!" [41:39]
- Box contains morse code!
Question of the Week 7: What was the first game to give you Nintendo Thumb?
- Brett Elston: RC Pro Am, Street Fighter II
- Chris Antista: Cobra Triangle and RC Pro Am
- Mikel Reparaz: TMNT and Super Mario Bros
Link: Episode 23