Date: August 22nd, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: Dark Knight Joker
Quote of the week: "The casual audience is happy to have a 3D stick figure that looks like them."
Closing Words: Brett Elston "Duck Hunt."
Closing Song: "Surrender" by Cheap Trick
- Top 7 Girl gamer stereotypes
- The House of the Dead: Overkill trailer
- Dark Knight or Nathan Explosion?
- Reasons the hardcore will love WarioLand: Shake It!
- Bionic Commando Rearmed Contest
- This episode marks the first official appearance by Duke Lombardi.
- 5 Questions asked answered by the hosts
- First game played ever:
- Chris Antista: "Super Mario Bros"
- Brett Elston: "Beserk" or "River Raid 2600"
- Mikel Reparaz: "Battlezone" according to dad, to memory "Mazogs" on Timex Sinclair
- Shane Patterson: "Centipede 2600"
- First Game reviewed at GamesRadar:
- Chris Antista: "Tony Hawk's Project 8"
- Brett Elston: "Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow"
- Mikel Reparaz: "Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones"
- Shane Patterson: "Digimon DS"
- Why does the mainstream media hate the gamers?
- What's special about Square Enix games on DS are $40 instead of $35?
- Who watches the Olympics?
- First game played ever:
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista:
- "Women are not posing nude in front of Master Chief helmets, Grand Theft auto boxes, not inserting zappers."
- Frag Dolls at E3 was probably the poorest excuse of an instruction manual when trying to play HAWX.
- Success is playing Portal co-op with a lady and I didn't let her touch the controller.
- "Duck Hunt"
- "They think I will masturbate more money if a Wii is nearby?"
- "Man that traffic keeper really ties his ass together."
- The Dark Knight Heath Ledger guy is really going places.
- Talks again about how much he hates his mother. [11:46-11:49]
- Says "rape-shy" at [1:11:16] into the podcast.
- Sexual timeline: [15:06-15:40]
- Gay until 5.
- At 6, he started dating middle school girls, turned women to pedophiles.
- At 9, he walked girls to the abortion clinic hand to hand.
- Mikel Reparaz's reply: "Doctor said you were too late. You should have come here 9 years ago."
- Brett Elston:
- On Xbox fanboys while the system isn't out: "Have you seen Fusion Frenzy, mothafuckah?!" [47:28-47:50]
- "I had a Timex Sinclair."
- "I heard Too Human described as Diablo but more boring."
- Yeah. Go Vaginas! That's not a rallying cry.
- How can you bust a bad nut?
- Chris "church"
- Mikel Reparaz:
- Angry Mikel "Shut the fuck up" at [1:21:33-35]
- Shane Patterson
- "USA Today will give the only positive preview on Wii Music."
Link: Episode 15