Date: March 25, 2011
Intro: Twilight Zone: The Movie
Closing Words: Everyone: "Bye!' (Henry dies in the background)
Closing Song: Donkey Kong Country Aquatic Ambiance remix
- Memories of rape in that one anime, Ninja Scroll.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- (regarding Strangleme) ...Or if he was at Disney, he'd be 'TangleMe'. [11:20]
- (in response to Brett's justification of the looping '#1' SFX) TURbo, prove Elston wrong; I can not believe he would do something like that. [24:16]
- First of all, that's not my Xbox. That is work's; I stole that from there almost a year ago. Yes... mine's is broken, your's is broken...and you could pull it off the shelf and really damage a piece of work equipment. [22:58]
- Bionical I gave it a 6. I wished I dropped that score into the oblivion.
- (in reference to seeing a female Umbreon cosplayer at Pax East 2011) I just want to see her more. I felt so creepy... [53:25]
- Everything you have on your body is a recipe for an erection.
- FaceRaiders is one consanant off from something awesome.
- I watch a lot of porn. I do want to ask a porn question before talking about the 3DS.
- I want to ask one porn question.
- He's basically a god if he is infalliable and can't be reproduced.
- If you're thinking about joining the Army, I will pay for your college. My email is reparaz@future.
- ...This is the worst Game Deals ever. [1:41:52]
- Crysis made it self a $15,000 game.
- Brett "Now it is $60 and I don't care."
- Monkey Ball is SO. FUCKING. Mokeyball.[1:47:28]
- Grab your girlfriend and do what is natural.
- Brett "Lay eggs."
- (regarding Strangleme) If he were in Texas he would be 'WrangleMe'. [11:16]
- (after Chris yells "TIME OUT!" to end the others' anime discussion) Are you Foghorn Leghorn all of a sudden?!? [36:18]
- (in response to Mikel having to review a Bionicle GBA game) That's literally like someone mailing you a punch in the dick: just of the spring-loaded fist, says "Hold By Crotch"... "Well, all right...OH! Why did I do that?!" [43:57]
- You don't want to google FaceRaiders.
- I will watch a good hentai.
- ...It's Vikings letting out their inner African? [6:22]
- (in response to Tyler) No, they took Halo away from my platform, which was the Macintosh. [14:10]
- ...You know its just a distraction that... prolonging the, eh, inevitable heat death of the universe. (laughs) Just think: in a few million years, everything we've done and loved will be dust. [25:11]
- Who wants to see Bart fucking Lisa? Why?
- Nothing kills your boner faster.
- Jesus McHitler Dick.
- For some reason Gentiles love it.
- (during the Top 7) ...But it's more annoying when it's like your girlfriend is watching...uh, the Food Network... uh... well, I love the Food Network, but... [7:12]
- (in response to Brett's Crotch-Punches-by-Mail) I'm just gonna stop opening my mail, man! I keep getting these dick-punches! [44:05]
- (in reference to the Umbreon girl Chris saw) Gotta Bone 'Em All! [53:59]
- It's like pushing on a nipple. You have to squeeze it.
- There's a Chinese company and they're producing the 2DS for $50.
- Who's your favorite 5 year old?
- I forgot about lose-your-boner tuesday.
- You would like us more if your parents died.
- I love disgustafish.
- Ahhhahahaaa, Kengo! Master of Bushido!
- I want to play text adventures on the 3DS, the text will pop out.
- If you don't have an article for Lose your boner Wednesday take a picture of yourself. Just kidding you give me erections.
Question of the Week: Got a console launch story?
- Chris: Dreamcast, pre-ordered it and recieved a T-shirt; N64, his mom reserved it but he gave it to his rich friend instead.
- Brett: PSX, got the system, two controllers, and two games for free. GameCube, climbed through a package truck to find one. DS, stayed up all night watching The Two Towers special features before buying it.
- Mikel: Dreamcast, got it the day after launch due to being out of town; 360, covered the launch event at GameStop for a newspaper and it was lame.
- Tyler: Dreamcast, it broke on the first day after being dragged off a high shelf by his dog; PS2, hid it in his closet in anger after playing Kengo: Master of Bushido; PS3, someone got shot but it had nothing to do with him.
- Henry: N64, it was uneventful. GameCube, because it was his first console launch as an adult, he drove to pick it up and was forced to drive a friend to work before playing it.
Link: Episode 144