Date: October 22th, 2010
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: An extract from Empire
Closing Words: Mikel "I got sick listening to it, so now you can."
Closing Song: Blue Moon - Frank Sinatra
- The Top 7 things you didn't realize the PS2 did first
- Fallout: New Vegas Review
- Vanquish Review
- EA Sports MMA Review
- Super Meat Boy Review
- Shortened to two segments because of company retreat
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes was played 6 times
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- "How much can you listen to from a woman? I say two-thirds!"
- "If I were to choose my favorite animal companion, it would have to be women."
- I'm going to donate it all to Al-Jazzera
- Kobe Bryant NBA Fuckabout
- Where is the PS9? I want to break it with my ovaries.
- (Vanguish) It's fucking Russian Communists 3,000 years from now in space.
- Those are the most OG Filipinos I ever heard.
- Don't forget that kids. There is someone out there for everybody.
- God damn it Mr Quotes guy on Twitter. Can you at least get me something that won't get me fired to RT on twitter?
- I would love to go to that hobbit village and play hockey.
- Canada isn't Iceland? Holy shit!
- Brett Elston
- Basically I want to die this week. Who cares.
- GOD DAMN IT. Fucking dumb song.
- Whoa 12/26 letters? That's an F.
- Mario Kart was the first Mario spinoff that blew my mind.
- When I was at Toys R Us people were asking me for the PS9.
- Mikel Reparaz
- I'm goning to donate it to a charity to Taliban fighters to select luxury hats.
- Mario is so successful, they have to pay themselves for licensing fees.
- First time played Super Mario Bros. in an arcade. It's not just something that happened on the Wizard.
- He's turning back into the Ninja. ARGGGGHHH!
- Tyler Wilde
- Iceland is an actual ice level.
- The PS2 is the highest pinnacle of human achievement.
Question of the Week: What was your first Mario game?
- Chris Antista - Super Mario Bros. (and much affinity for Super Mario Bros. 2 shortly after)
- Mikel Reparez - Donkey Kong at a Chuck E. Cheese's, then Mario Bros.
- Brett Elston - Donkey Kong on 2600 or Super Mario Bros., also Super Mario Kart
- Tyler Wilde - Super Mario Bros. at a friend's house, first truly played Super Mario World
Link: Episode 124