Date: August 1st, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: The Sopranos
Quote of the week: "You know what the biggest exclusive on my Wii is? Dust."
Closing Words: "Brett Elston "I don't think we should."
Closing Song: The Go! Team -Huddle Formation
- Top 7 Irritating female characters
- Top 10 Entries on Top 10 Lists (Parallels the Top 7 in episode 56)
- Custer's Revenge, Okami being used for games you should play, CD-i Phillips with Nintendo, and Mega Man box art
- The Greatest Games Ever: Stupid Edition
- The Most Unlikely Gaming Look-Alikes
- Things "The Force Unleashed" won't unleash
- Navi button was spammed
- CSI Miami "YEEEEAAAAAHHH" first used as sound effect for FBI Confidential: Art of Murder
- Alternate names for The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - "Li'l Mummy", "Y Tu Mummy Tambien", "Look Who's Mummy Now", "Dial 'M' for Mummy", "Mummy's Boy", "Revenge of the Danger", "Mummy Comes Back", "Mummy Forever", and "Mummy and Robin"
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista:
- My dad hates videogames. Didn't give me shit. Wanted to play catch with me or something.
- At church camp while playing "Adventures of the Magic Kingdom", he changed the name of the character to "asshole" or "dingleberry".
- On old people regarding Wii Play: "Old people deserve to be euthanized in front of their grandkids with a sock shoved down their mouths."
- On Digg users: "They should be led down a long island, and executed."
- That bitch is milktoast as a motherfucker.
- Brett Elston:
- The infamous Teletubby rant. starts at [37:13]
- On Ashley Graham "I know what it's like being a woman."
- Minnie Mousecapade? FUCK THIS SHIT!
- screaming [38:16-38:17]
- It's Final Fantasy 10! Not X!
- Shane Patterson:
- "I didn't know balls could shape a cameltoe."
- Mikel Reparaz
- "The Internet should do its research." [44:40-44:42]
- "I hate the Playstation I just play my 360 all day. HURRRRR" [32:16-32:20]
- "FUCKING WII PLAY! Who the FUCK would vote that to the Top 20 Best Games of all time!?" [52:40-52:54]
- "Who's the Pax man?"
Link: Episode 12