Date: May 19th, 2008
Special Guest(s): Dan Amrich
Intro: Altered Beast(the citizen kane of gaming)
Quote of the week: "I bet I could piss two pounds right now, and I don't even have to go."
Closing Words: Dan Amrich: "You should probably give the u-" cutoff mid sentence by a sound effect from Metal Gear Solid.
Closing Song: MGS alert music
- Top 7 Games that Don't Deserve Nostalgia
- Top 10 Gaming MILFS
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- The Incredible Hulk
- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil
- Wii Fit
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- Grand Theft Auto IV and AMERICAN TEEEEEEEEETTEEEEEEEEEES!!!
- Chris calls the 6 year old Wii Fit girl a fat bitch.
- Brett Elston uses his southern accent voice.
- Niko and Roman impersonations began, thanks to Dan Amrich's magnificent Niko.
- This is the first episode of TalkRadar.
- Ecclesia means "gathering", translating Order of Ecclesia to Order of the Gathering.
- Brett Elston admits to having a back problem that improper use of Wii Fit exacerbated.
- Chris claims the feeling of peeing in an adult diaper is pretty great, because your pee is so warm, but heavier than you'd think.
- Tyler Wilde has a raspy throat, though Chris admits to finding it sexy.
- Dan calls Final Fantasy VII "Final Fapasy" because of Tifa's boobies
- This podcast contains spoilers for Harry Potter, Seven, Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense.
- First sound effect is just a dramatic sound, and is used sparingly.
- Dan loves Back to the Future, but hates the games.
- Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
- Brett Elston - Michaelangelo
- Dan Amrich and Mikel Reparaz- Rafael
- Chris Antista- Donatello "He does machines."
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- mentions when he is drunk he urinates on his shirts, drawers, and bowls. His shirts get mildew, yet he wears them to work. (This was the first story Chris Antista ever told on the podcast) [1:22-2:54]
- "salivating in the bowling alley" over the intro to Double Dragon's panty flash. [16:30-16:41]
- Tyler Wilde was in a focus group for Oregon Trail 2 (Must have been 10 to 11 years old). [14:59-15:32]
- Dan Amrich
- almost beat the Ninja Turtles Arcade Game in a roller rink wearing roller skates, being rejected by massive heaps of girls in leg warmers while the J. Geils Band's "Freezeframe" played in the background. [21:36-22:39]
- The story of KC Munchkin is revealed, and a conversation on arcades begins about the once-splendid world found between arcade cabinets.
- A comic book tangent starts about how ridiculous both DC and Marvel are with their storylines. [31:31-33:24]
Link: Episode 1