First started in Episode 69. Created by Brett Elston to increase the community segment, and to answer questions about the games industry. The question the hosts do not give a fuck about and are tired of answering is "How get job in the industry?"
Questions asked for Ask a Games Jarnalist
- How do exclusives work?
- What is a game you disliked but deserved a good score?
- Has a publisher gotten angry at you and withheld information about their games or kept you from showing their games?
- Do you play other games when reviewing a game?
- How do you make the 100% Collectible Guides?
- How many of the games currently in your collection were sent to you?
- Who is the weirdest person you met in the Games Industry? Does Peter Molyneux give you a pedovibe, and does Reggie Fils-Aime beat his wife?
- Can there be true videogame journalism?
- How many games have you had to cover for PR people that you didn't really care about?
- How did you get involved with working with other videogame publications?
- How do you know a lot about games?
- Will videogame journalism get to the point of film journalism with pseudo-acedemic professors?
- Has there been a game you avoided reviewing?
- Would you like more interviews with developers?
- Most ridiculous accusation you got from a preview or review you written.
- Do you believe in the 10 point review scale?
- What do you do to keep reviews fresh, and not be repetitive?
- How can videogame journalists be impartial when companies take them to events to view games?
- What are your sources for news? Is it rumors, or press releases?
- How do I get a job in the games industry?
- Do you get royalties for your articles?
- Why did you want to be a journalist?
- What lead you to games journalism?
- Stories of disillusionment of being a games journalist?
- Can I still be a journalist while being poor at math?
TalkRadar PAX Panel Ask a Games Journalist questions
- Going to an gaming expo. Something about waiting in lines and checking things out.